In today’s global economic environment, inflation and uncertainty are causing many investors to look for safer harbours for their wealth.
At the same time, many factors are combining to increase the price of gold, with analysts from Credit Suisse to Goldman Sachs raising their gold price targets for 2023: Goldman’s new target is USD $2500, and the new Credit Suisse target is USD $3000. You can read more about this in our latest article here.
Rush Gold provides valuable insights via regular push notifications for anyone interested in staying up to date on changes in the gold market.
Three reasons you should enable push notifications on the Rush Gold app
1. Real-time updates: While you can set up your own custom price alerts in the app, by turning on push notifications you will receive Rush’s notices of noteworthy price changes and market updates.
2. Convenience: You won’t have to check websites or news sources for updates on the gold market. Instead, we’ll deliver a regular feed of information straight to your device.
3. Expert analysis: Our team reviews the latest news and provides market analysis and insights directly to your device.
What can you expect when you enable push notifications?
Some recent notifications include:
How can you enable Rush Gold notifications on your mobile device?
Enabling push notifications requires just a few taps on your device.
For iOS users
● Tap on the Settings icon on your Home Screen of your mobile phone
● Tap Notifications
● Choose whether to show notification previews
● Tap the app you want to manage
● Toggle the “Allow Notifications” switch to On
● Choose your alert preferences
● Choose whether to show notification badges
For Android users
● Go to Settings on your phone
● Tap on Notifications
● Tap on ‘App settings’
● Choose ‘Rush Gold’ under ‘All apps’
● Turn the ‘All Rush Gold notifications’ toggle on
Stay ahead of the rush for gold with the Rush Gold app