We are delighted to announce the appointment of Maria Loyez as Chief Customer Experience Advisor.
SendGold CEO Jodi Stanton states, “We could not be happier to have Maria on board to help further develop and drive our AI-powered customer experience program as we formally launch SendGold on a global scale. She brings a unique insight into the overlay of intelligent marketing, marketing technology stacks, and commercial problem-solving. The timing could not be better with our 648% growth in gold demand since January.”
Maria is no stranger to challenger banking. She is an award-winning marketing heavyweight in fintech. Her roles have included Chief Customer Officer at Volt Bank, Chief Marketing Officer at P2P lender SocietyOne, Chief Marketing Officer at OFX (formerly OzForex) and lead marketing with Virgin, AMP, and Optus. Maria was named Marketing Professional of the Year in the Women in Finance awards in 2018.
Maria has hit the ground running as we gear up for our formal global business launch and Series A fundraise.
A heartfelt welcome to Maria from the entire, growing, SendGold team!
About our Advisory Board
Maria joins our Advisory Board comprised of a strong bench of long term members.
- Ken Chapman is Head of Debt Capital Markets at the Australian Stock Exchange and leads initiatives aimed at broadening the ASX investment product offering.
- Monique Miller is Senior Vice President responsible for investment strategy and investment process at Euclidean Capital, a New York-based family office.
- Christopher Chong, ACH, a corporate and financial advisor to companies, governments and leading Asian families.
- Stuart Thomas is General Counsel and Company Secretary of Network Ten.
- Steve Wilson, a globally recognised leader in data protection.
Bringing gold to the digital age – Interview on ausbiz
Gold Price and the Ongoing Covid-19 Crisis, April 22 Update – Part 2 of 2
SendGold Update – Ramping up Services as Gold Demand Skyrockets
Download our new app now and BUY 100% title to GOLD in minutes